Sunday, September 5, 2010

Another Week

YEY..I had a good week!!! I don't know if it was the new scale or what...but even with 4 days of a headache that won't seem to quite go away I managed to drop three pounds. The new scale measures in increments of .2.....talk about motivation! I could see the progress each morning instead of it taking so long.

My brother from Arlington is visiting and that's always scary to me- will I cheat? Will I not care and blow it? But I didn't!!!! I am into this for the long haul and making good food choices eating out. I hope next week is just as good. I wanted to ride my bike-tires flat....Tomorrow I'll get it fixed. I'm not liking that I don't have much time at night to walk...it gets dark too soon. But Jack still has to be walked. Don't know how it's going to work. :)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the weight loss...I want a scale like yours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, indeed! Three down is great! I want some mojo like yours.

    ReplyDelete