Sunday, August 22, 2010

Darn Head

Well tomorrow is the big day. First day for teachers in this area  to start with kids. I'm so excited. Can't wait to meet my new students. I hate meetings with a passion unless I'm actively involved, so having kids is nice.

I'm hoping the stress doesn't get me off track. On both Thursday and Friday I had a killer headache by time I got home. Both nights....I tried to calm down and knock it out, but both times ended up in bed sleeping it off. So neither night I walked. I felt so bad, but light, noise, sound, and movement was making me so nauseous-I had to escape. Bubby walked Jack for me..nice husband. But last night I walked again and this morning early I rode my 5 miles. I'm about to get out and walk Jack our three times. It's 96 in the shade right now...I should sweat off a few lbs.

I'm trying to decide if I want to journal this year with students and what goes on in the Academy. Can't decide if it will be doable. I doubt I can take their pictures but if I change names I can probably write about it....if it's even interesting. :) Well off to walk. Jack is patiently waiting for me!!!!!!!
Tomorrow is weigh in...unless something magical happens tonight I've lost only 1 lb this week. :)


1 comment:

  1. A pound is a pound!

    I'm sorry about your killer headaches. That has to be very hard to cope with, especially when you must face your class. I don't know how you do it....

    Your dogs are so cute. I'm a sucker for any kind of a dog photo.

    Have a better week!

    ReplyDelete